Elite Preferred™ Contractor
M&M Home Remodeling Services is a James Hardie® Elite Preferred Contractor, what does this mean? It means James Hardie® considered all of the following before M&M could be a member of James Hardie® Contractor Alliance™ Program.
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Regular & Random Installation Audits by James Hardie
- Professional Sales Approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB or other Accredited Agency
- Satisfactory credit report
- State Licensed
- Fully Bonded*
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation Insurance*
- Satisfactory background check with at least 10 past clients
* Where required by law
The James Hardie Contractor Alliance Program is designed to match homeowners with professional contractors from around the country who are available to help you meet your needs for siding repair and replacement.
Performance and Durability!
James Hardie® fiber cement siding with ColorPlus® Technology provides the rich wood grain finish that gives your home the beauty and charm of a natural wood texture with unsurpassed durability!
If your looking to get the biggest bang for your buck then re-siding with fiber cement is the smartest investment you can make in your house.
- Flame resistance – James Hardie siding is noncombustible.
- Fade resistance – Factory applied, baked on paint finish provides up to 30% better fade resistance than competitive products.
- Weather resistance – Resists rotting, warping, cracking, hail and high winds up to 150 mph.
- Appearance – siding is twice as think as vinyl, providing deeper shadow lines and a more natural wood grain texture.
- Pest resistance – Hardie siding is resistant to woodpeckers, termites and other pests known to cause damage to wood siding.
Only James Hardie® siding and trim are engineered to withstand the specific climate in which they are used. Feel confident knowing that you chose a product designed for beauty and durability.
Already a James Hardie Customer and are looking to make some touch ups on your siding?
If your already a James Hardie® customer and are looking to touch up on your siding then you’ll want to ask for the ColorPlus® Touch-up Kit.
If your ready to make the investment that will give you piece of mind and the biggest return on your investment then give us a call!