If your home has experienced damage in a storm, it’s extremely important to contact a professional like M&M Home Remodeling Services right away. More problems can develop if you don’t take action, leading you to expensive, time-consuming repairs. M&M Home Remodeling Services can help you with every step of your repair needs, including working with your insurance to ensure you get the funds you are entitled to.
Let M&M Home Remodeling put your mind at ease. We will inspect your home and work with your insurance to have any damage your home has sustained during a storm fixed.
- Damage report– we will take pictures of any damage we find, and let you know what needs to be done
- Repair estimate – our consultant will give you an estimate for the damages your home has
- Help with insurance – our consultants will be happy to meet with the insurance adjusters to make sure your getting all of the necessary repairs needed.
- Avoid scams – when there are storms in specific areas and homes sustain lots of damage, you will soon see multiple vehicles of contractors knocking on doors in the effected area. These contractors take advantage of home owners need to get repairs right away, and so homeowners may take less precautions then they would normally take like screening potential contractors before hiring them. These contractors will promise you everything for what seems to be very little to get you to sign and fork up the money. Be very careful!
Every reputable contractor should be able to readily provide:
- Local references. Don’t forget to verify reputation on site like BBB or Angie’s list
- Proof of insurance. Without this, if one of their workers is injured on the jobsite, you may be held liable for their injuries.
- A local address and NOT a P.O. Box
Here are some other steps to take:
- Identify Damage
- Common Signs of Roof Damage
- Missing shingles
- Bruises or dented asphalt shingles
- Granules collecting in gutters or downspouts
- Leaks in your roof or ceiling
- Dents on vents, gutters or flashing
- Things to find out about your Insurance
- Contact your insurance company to see if they will cover damages
- What types of storm damage does my insurance cover?
- Find a contractor
- Find a reputable contractor and get at least 3 estimates
- Avoid Contractor Scams
Do you think you have damage on your roof from a storm that came through your area? Call us at 1-800-930-2905 or contact us by filling out the form on the right to schedule a free estimate!